[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In June of 1984, I gave my first presentation as president of ADHA to the then-named American Association of Dental Schools (now American Dental Education Association) at the National Allied Dental Programs Directors Conference.
What does AADS stand for?
AADS stands for American Association of Dental Schools
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AADS
We have 25 other meanings of AADS in our Acronym Attic
- All American Dog Registry (Winnabow, NC)
- American Association for Dental Research
- Arizona Advance Directive Registry
- Asthma and Allergic Diseases Research Centers (National Institute of Health Sciences)
- Account Authority Digital Signature (verification protocol)
- Acquired Amusement Deficiency Syndrome
- Advanced Air Defense System
- Advanced Anaerobic Digestion System
- Affordable Apache Drive System (attack helicopter system redesign)
- Alaskan Air Defense Sector
- Amphibious Assault Direction System
- Amphibious Assault Direction System (AN/KSQ-1)
- Anti-Aircraft Defense System
- Area Air Defense System
- Army Air Defense Site
- Army Air Defense Surveillance And Control System
- American Association of Dental Schools Application Service
- Alaska Alliance for Direct Service Careers
- Aerospace Defence and Security Exhibition
- Advanced Automated Directional Solidification Furnace
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Association of Dental Schools has published curriculum guidelines for teaching dentistry for patients with disabling conditions (Casamassimo, Henson, Posnick, et al.
Eric Solomon of the American Association of Dental Schools Application Service.