He was a member of San Francisco Builder's Exchange, the American Association of Cost Engineers (AACE).
What does AACE stand for?
AACE stands for American Association of Cost Engineers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AACE
We have 92 other meanings of AACE in our Acronym Attic
- Action Against Crime and Disorder Unit (UK)
- Aircraft Alerting Communications EMP (Upgrade)
- All Animals Created Equal (Florida)
- Alliance Aviation Center of Excellence (Alliance Airport; Texas)
- American Academic and Cultural Exchange
- American Association for Cancer Education
- American Association of Cat Enthusiasts
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- American Association of Coastal Engineers
- American Association of Code Enforcement
- Association for Assessment in Counseling and Education
- Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education
- Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (formerly American Association of Cost Engineers)
- Attitude and Antenna Control Electronics
- African American Catholic Evangelization Conference
- African American Cultural and Entertainment Center
- Application for Approval of Continuing Education Course
- Army Aviation Combat Employment Centre (Russia)
- Arizona Advisory Council on Environmental Education (Phoenix, AZ)
- Anne Arundel County Employees Federal Credit Union (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We're in charge of the entire project from start to finish to make sure that it is on budget and costs are controlled," said Mennella, a member of the American Association of Cost Engineers (AACE).