What does AACRS stand for?
AACRS stands for American Association of Clinical Reimbursement Specialists
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Automotive Air-Conditioning Registration Board (Australia)
- American Association of Children's Residential Centers
- Anne Arundel Conflict Resolution Center
- Asian Americans for Civil Rights and Equality (Sacramento, CA)
- Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules, Second Edition
- Alabama Association of College and Research Libraries
- American Association for the Child's Right to Play
- American Association of Computer Rental Professionals
- Arkansas Association of Community Rehabilitation Programs (Fort Smith, AR)
- Acquisition Advice Code System
- Adult Advancement and Careers Service (UK)
- Advanced Access Content System (standard for content distribution and digital rights management)
- Afsaneh Art and Culture Society (California)
- Airborne Activity Confinement System
- Airborne Air Control Squadron
- Airborne Astrographic Camera System
- Aircraft Approach Control System (receiver-decoder)
- Airways & Air Communications Service
- Alfred Almond Central School (Almond, NY)