What does AACAP stand for?
AACAP stands for American Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AACAP
We have 6 other meanings of AACAP in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Acupuncture Association
- Australian Association of Campus Activities
- Australians Against Child Abuse
- Authentic Artifacts Collectors Association
- Autopia Absentee Catalog Auction
- AIDS Action Council of the Australian Capital Territory (CBO, Australia)
- Australian Association of Consulting Archaeologists Inc.
- Amarillo Area Center for Advanced Learning (Texas)
- African American Cultural Arts Organization (est. 1989; Palm Beach, FL)
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Area Agency on Aging of the Capital Area (Texas)
- Army Aboriginal Community Assistance Program (Australia)
- Associate of the Australian College of Ambulance Professionals (Australia)
- ATSIC/Army Community Assistance Program
- Athens Area Child Abuse Prevention Council (Georgia)
- Association for the Advancement of Central Asian Research
- Association des Amis des Chats Abyssins et Somalis (French cat lovers' association)
- Assembly Area Counter Attacking Force (NATO)
- Ann Arbor Coalition Against the War
- Aeronautics & Astronautics Coordinating Board