The report, which has been produced yearly since 1998, was co-authored by the American Cancer Society, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Cancer Institute and the North American Association of Central Cancer Registries.
What does AACCR stand for?
AACCR stands for American Association of Central Cancer Registries
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Australian Asian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (est. 1996)
- Association of Chinese Comparative Literature (est. mid-1980s as American Association of Chinese Comparative Literature)
- Association of American Chambers of Commerce in Latin America
- Academy of Critical Care Medicine
- Association of American Ceramic Component Manufacturers (est. 1992)
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- African American Catholic Community of Oregon (National Black Catholic Congress; religious social group)
- Anne Arundel Community College
- Asian American Citizenship Collaborative Project
- American Association of Christian Colleges and Seminaries (Allen Park, MI)
- Amphibious Assault Command and Control System
- Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- African American Chamber of Commerce San Antonio (San Antonio, TX)
- Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines, Inc.
- Aging and Adult Care of Central Washington
- Atlanta Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women (Georgia)
- African American Chamber of Commerce of Westchester and Rockland Counties
- Aging-Associated Cognitive Decline
- Alaska Association of Conservation Districts
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report was written by researchers from the NCI, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the American Cancer Society, and the North American Association of Central Cancer Registries (Cancer 2010;116:544-73).
The report is based on data collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Cancer Institute, the North American Association of Central Cancer Registries, and state and local health agencies.
Registry certification for SEER and NPCR is provided by the North American Association of Central Cancer Registries (NAACCR 2006), which provides guidance to all state registries to achieve data content and compatibility levels acceptable for pooling data and improving national estimates.