Chicago-based cardiologist, founding fellow of the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation and immediate-past president of AMAA, feels that a simple baseline stress test truly is the test that could save your life.
What does AACPR stand for?
AACPR stands for American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Products Association (US)
- Association for Communist and Post-Communist Studies (Australia)
- American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine
- American Alliance of Cancer Pain Initiatives
- Anne Arundel County Public Library
- American Academy of Certified Public Managers (District of Columbia Society of Certified Public Managers; business organization)
- American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine
- American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine Application Service
- Airport Access Control Pilot Program (airport security program; US DHS)
- Association of Asbestos Cement Pipe Producers
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Association of Academic Chairmen of Plastic Surgery (Arlington Heights, IL)
- l'Association des Agronomes-Conseils du Québec
- African Armed Conflicts Resolved
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Association of Clinical Research
- Amicale Anglo Cabrio Rennais (French automotive racing group)
- Anglo-American Cataloging Rules
- Association for the Advancement of Civil Rights (political party; Gibraltar)
- Australasian Association of Cancer Registries
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is the first set of national program guidelines (developed by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation [AACVPR]) for professionals who work with patients having chronic lung diseases or conditions.
A $1,137,000 contract was awarded to the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation for a guideline to identify patients who would benefit from cardiac rehabilitation and determine which rehabilitation services provide the most benefit.