What does AABMDR stand for?
AABMDR stands for American Association of Bone Marrow Donor Registries, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association for Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology
- Atlanta Association of Black Journalists (Altanta, GA)
- Ann Arbor Blues and Jazz Festival (Michigan)
- Advanced Atmospheric Burst Locator
- Advocates for Abused and Battered Lesbians
- African American Business Link (web publishing services)
- Auxiliary Automatic Bootstrap Loader
- Aggregate Abundance Based Management (Pacific Salmon Commission)
- Airborne Anti-Ballistic Missile
- Association of American Battery Manufacturers
- African Aurora Business Network (Ghana)
- American Architect and Building News (est. 1876)
- Assault Amphibian Battalion (USMC)
- Association for the Advancement of Being Nice (Israel)
- Advanced Airborne National Command Post
- African Association for Biological Nitrogen Fixation
- Aboriginal Apprenticeship Board of Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- Gatineau Board of Basketball Officials (Canada)
- Alumni Association Board of Directors
- After A Bunch of Rebates