The American Association of Bank Directors [AABD] has recently updated an analysis that indicates over 800 bank regulatory rules and regulations apply to bank directors.
What does AABD stand for?
AABD stands for American Association of Bank Directors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AABD
We have 7 other meanings of AABD in our Acronym Attic
- AIDS-Associated B-Cell Lines
- AIDS-Associated B-Cell Lymphomas
- African American Breast Cancer Outreach (est. 1998; Texas)
- Amateur Baseball Congress of Oklahoma
- Advanced Airborne Command Post
- American Association of Breast Care Professionals (Houston, TX)
- African American Biographical Database
- African American Business Directory
- Aid to the Aged, Blind, and Disabled
- Alumni Association Board of Directors (St. John's College; Annapolis, MD)
- American Association of Deaf-Blind
- Asian American Business Development Center
- Aboriginal Adult Basic Education (British Columbia, Canada)
- African American Business Enterprise
- American Association of Blacks in Energy
- Arizona Association for Bilingual Education
- Asian Association for Biology Education
- Automatic Auditory Brain Stem Evaluation (electrophysiology)
- American Association of Bangladeshi Engineers and Architects, Inc. (New York/New Jersey/Connecticut)
- Aided Auditory Brainstem Evoked Response
Samples in periodicals archive:
He currently serves on the Board of Advisors of the American Association of Bank Directors and is a consultant to the financial services industry.
The American Association of Bank Directors recommends that every board conduct an annual self-assessment and have a confidential assessment done by an independent third party every three years.
A contributing editor to the ABA Banking Journal and advisor to the American Association of Bank Directors on bank insurance and retail investment programs, Dr.
The American Association of Bank Directors ("AABD") announced today that it has entered into a strategic alliance with Competix.
In addition, he has served on the advisory board of the American Association of Bank Directors.