Green is accredited by the American Association of Airport Executives.
What does AAAE stand for?
AAAE stands for American Association of Airport Executives
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAAE
We have 34 other meanings of AAAE in our Acronym Attic
- Atlanta Animal Allergy and Dermatology (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Alvin Ailey American Dance Center (New York, NY)
- American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Commission
- Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder :-)
- An Apple A Day Keeps the Doctor Away
- American Association of Automatic Door Manufacturers
- Automated Assistance in Administrative Decision-Making (Australia)
- Alberta Ambient Air Data Management System (Canada)
- Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- American Association for Agricultural Education
- Amino Acid-Activating Enzymes
- Asian Association of Agricultural Engineers (Thailand)
- Association for Anesthesiologist Assistant Education
- Association for the Advancement of Arts Education
- Arab-American Association of Engineers and Architects
- Association Africaine pour l'Alphabétisation et l'Education des Adultes (French: African Association for Literacy and Adult Education; Kenya)
- Association Amicale des Anciens Elèves de l'Ecole Supérieure d'Optique
- Asociación Argentina de Alergia e Inmunología Clínica
- American Academy of Applied Forensics
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Johansen has earned the Accredited Airport Executive accreditation through the American Association of Airport Executives.
urged his fellow lawmakers to mandate caps on tarmac delays, while Jim Elwood, chairman of the American Association of Airport Executives, testified in support of hiking passenger facility charges from $4.
On January 16, American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) President, Chip Barclay, called upon the US Congress to approve lapsed contract authority for airport construction grants as part of any future economic stimulus package.
He is a private pilot, a radio-controlled aircraft enthusiast, an accredited airport executive and past president of the southeast chapter of the American Association of Airport Executives.
Charles Barclay, of the American Association of Airport Executives, says many airports have learned that the most effective security routine is changed daily.