She is affiliated with the Association of Women Surgeons, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, the American Association for Hand Surgery, the American Association of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery and the Medical Missions Foundation.
What does AAAMS stand for?
AAAMS stands for American Association of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery (Beverly Hills, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAAMS
We have 1 other meaning of AAAMS in our Acronym Attic
- Association of African American Museums (est. 1978)
- Archives of African American Music and Culture (Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- Arkansas Apartment Association Maintenance Council (Little Rock, AR)
- APS Academy for the Advancement of Small, Minority and Women-owned Enterprises
- Allergy and Asthma Associates of Murray Hill (New York City, NY)
- ABN (Algemene Bank Nederland) AMRO (Amsterdam-Rotterdam) Asset Management Holdings, Inc. (also seen as AAAM)
- American Association of Anger Management Providers
- Amino Acid and Metabolizable Protein System (Richer Feeds)
- Acute Aseptic Meningitis Syndrome (disease)
- Advanced Anti Armor Missile System
- Association of Architectural Aluminium Manufacturers of South Africa
- Arkansas Apple and Macintosh User Group
- Advertising Agencies Association of Nepal (est. 1990; Nepal)
- African-American Academic Network
- Arab American Action Network
- Asian American Alumni Network (University of Illinois Alumni Association; Chicago, IL)
- Association of Advertising Agencies of Nigeria
- Astro All Asia Networks (Malaysian media company)
- American Academy of Ambulatory Nursing Administration
- Area Agency on Aging for North Florida