Department of Social Medicine College of Osteopathic Medicine Athens, OH 45 701 ENDNOTES An earlier version of this article was presented in April, 1997 at the seventieth annual meeting of the American Association for the History of Medicine in Williamsburg, Virginia.
What does AAHM stand for?
AAHM stands for American Association for the History of Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHM
We have 10 other meanings of AAHM in our Acronym Attic
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- All American Hockey League
- Alliance for the Advancement of Heritage Languages
- American Alliance for Honest Labeling
- Atlanta Amateur Hockey League (est. 1974; Roswell, GA)
- Australian Animal Health Laboratory
- African American History Month
- Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum (Anchorage, AK)
- American Airpower Heritage Museum
- American Arab Heritage Museum (Dearborn, MI)
- Australian Academy of Hospitality Management (East Perth, Australia)
- African American Healthy Marriage Initiative
- Australian Academy of Health and Medical Sciences
- African American Health Network
- African American Homeschoolers Network
- American Association for the History of Nursing
- American Academy of Head, Neck and Facial Pain
- Afro-Asian Housing Organization
- Asian American Hotel Owners Association
- Ann Arbor Hands on Museum (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
116) Department of History San Diego, CA 92182 ENDNOTES Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the History of Medicine at Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, May 10-13, 1990 and at the First European Congress On the History of Psychiatry and Mental Health Care, s'Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands, 23-26 October, 1990.