1 Generally Summary: Within subdivision (d), clarifies that membership in the American Association for Paralegal Education shows substantial compliance in relation to the definition of approved paralegal program.
What does AAfPE stand for?
AAfPE stands for American Association for Paralegal Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- American Academy of Forensic Psychology
- American Association of Family Physicians
- American Association of Feline Practitioners (Hillsborough, NJ) )
- American Association of Football Prognosticators (est. 1969)
- Association of Austrian Film Producers (Vienna, Austria)
- Azalia Analog Front Panel
- American Academy of Family Physicians' National Congress of Student Members
- American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation (Leawood, KS)
- American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation
- Association of Angel Fire Property Owners
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Asian Australasian Federation of Pain Societies (est. 2010)
- Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Automotive Alternative Fuels Registration Board (Australia)
- American Association of Fund-Raising Counsel
- Alberta Agriculture, Food and Rural Development
- Alberta Association of Fund Raising Executives (Canada)
- ABN (Algemene Bank Nederland) AMRO (Amsterdam-Rotterdam) Floating Rate Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
org American Association for Paralegal Education www.