the world's leading provider of multi-vendor instrument calibration, repair and related services, today announced that it has received American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) accreditation in Japan and China for ISO 17025 calibration.
What does A2LA stand for?
A2LA stands for American Association for Laboratory Accreditation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Addicted to Jesus
- Access to Justice and Legal Needs (Law and Justice Foundation; Australia)
- Able to Know
- Access 2 Knowledge (Art and Heart In the Information Age)
- Access 2000 (Microsoft database application)
- Agency 2000 (State Farm Insurance)
- Access 2000 Macro Virus
- A2L Consulting (litigation; Alexandria, VA)
- Access to Leisure
- Assessing to Learn
- Access to Media (advertising firm)
- Application to Machine
- Alpha-2-Macroglobulin Pseudogene
- Alpha 2 Macroglobulin Receptor
- A Second Mario Thing (Super Mario Brothers)
- Africa 2000 Network
- Access to Opportunities (young women's support program; UK)
- Adelaide to Outback (Australia)
- Apples to Oranges
Samples in periodicals archive:
Any lab that receives accreditation from the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation, the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program, or the International Conference of Building Officials Evaluation Service will also be accredited by the SCC under the Bilateral Recognition Arrangement.
based accreditation bodies--the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation and the ICBO Evaluation Service-signed the arrangement.
The American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) has signed a bilateral mutual recognition agreement with the European Cooperation for Accreditation (EA).