American Association for Higher Education Bulletin, Washington, DC, 3-6, 2000.
What does AAHE stand for?
AAHE stands for American Association for Higher Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHE
We have 4 other meanings of AAHE in our Acronym Attic
- American Alliance of Healthcare Providers (Alexandria, VA)
- American Association of Hispanic Certified Public Accountants
- Advanced Attack Helicopter Division
- American Academy of the History of Dentistry (est. 1951)
- American Association of Hospital Dentists
- American Association on Health and Disability
- Australian Alternative Health Directory
- Aiken Area Home Educators (Aiken, SC)
- American Alliance for Health Education (Reston, VA)
- American Association for Health Education
- American Association of Housing Educators
- Arlington Association of Home Educators (Arlington, TX)
- Academy for the Advancement of High End Audio
- African Association for Health, Environment and Development (Ghana)
- Asian American Higher Education Council (New York)
- Accreditation of Allied Health Programs
- African American Heritage Festival (various locations)
- American Association for Health Freedom (Great Falls, Virginia)
- Army Aviation Heritage Foundation (est. 1997)
- Asian Agri-History Foundation (est. 1994; Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Convened by Russell Edgerton, former president of the American Association for Higher Education and then director of education programs for the Pew Charitable Trusts, an all-star cast of higher-education experts developed a comprehensive survey for freshmen and seniors to report the number of books read, papers written, hours spent preparing for class, as well as indicators of student collaboration, student-faculty interaction, and the overall campus environment.
16-17 The Carnegie Academy for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning CASTL Campus Program, "2005 Colloquium on the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning: Evidence of Student Learning," in conjunction with American Association for Higher Education National Conference, in Atlanta, GA; visit www.
On April 27, 1995, Steve Brigham, of the American Association for Higher Education, sent an electronic communication to subscribers to the CQI listserv giving, in twenty-four pages, the responses of participants in the training program to prepare approximately fifty educators to serve as evaluators for the 1995 Baldrige Education Pilot Program (Brigham, 1995).
Published in association with the American Association for Higher Education (AAHE).