In addition, several appendices present the Position Statement of the American Association for Health Education, web resources for understanding health disparities and for working with the elderly, and a list of "Known health disparities among racial and ethnic groups.
What does AAHE stand for?
AAHE stands for American Association for Health Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHE
We have 4 other meanings of AAHE in our Acronym Attic
- American Academy of Home Care Physicians
- American Alliance of Healthcare Providers (Alexandria, VA)
- American Association of Hispanic Certified Public Accountants
- Advanced Attack Helicopter Division
- American Academy of the History of Dentistry (est. 1951)
- American Association of Hospital Dentists
- American Association on Health and Disability
- Australian Alternative Health Directory
- Aiken Area Home Educators (Aiken, SC)
- American Alliance for Health Education (Reston, VA)
- American Association for Higher Education
- American Association of Housing Educators
- Arlington Association of Home Educators (Arlington, TX)
- Academy for the Advancement of High End Audio
- African Association for Health, Environment and Development (Ghana)
- Asian American Higher Education Council (New York)
- Accreditation of Allied Health Programs
- African American Heritage Festival (various locations)
- American Association for Health Freedom (Great Falls, Virginia)
- Army Aviation Heritage Foundation (est. 1997)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Association for Health Education, American School Health Association, National Education Association Health Information Network and the Society of State Leaders of Health and Physical Education worked in coordination with the Future of Sex Education Initiative to draft the standards.
American Association for Health Education (AAHE), Groundbreaking national sexuality education standards set the new gold standard for sexuality education in public schools, press release.
He was past president and charter fellow of the American Association for Health Education and a founding member of the American College of Sports Medicine.
Reston, VA: American Association for Health Education [Producer and Distributor].