95 Paperback DS113 Airlifts in the 1970s and 1980s of Ethiopian Jews (also known as Falasha or Beta Yisrael) to Israel, aided by the American Association for Ethiopian Jews (AAEJ), was greeted as a modern- day miracle.
What does AAEJ stand for?
AAEJ stands for American Association for Ethiopian Jews
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Australian Association for the Education of the Gifted and Talented
- Auxiliary Area Emergency Gas Treatment System
- Artists Alliance of East Hampton (East Hampton, NY)
- Association of Eye Hospitals
- American Association of Exporters and Importers
- Americans Against Escalation in Iraq
- Association for Advancement of Education in India (Pennsylvania)
- Association pour l'Avancement des Études Islamiques (French: association for the advancement of Islamic studies)
- Australian Adult Entertainment Industry
- Association for Advancement of Ethics and Integrity in Science
- African American Environmental Justice Action Network (Kennesaw, GA)
- American Association of Equipment Lessors (Arlington, VA)
- Ann Arbor Electrogram Libraries (Chicago, IL)
- Art, Architecture & Engineering Library (University of Michigan)
- Advanced Analytical Electron Microscope
- Alliance for Arts Education in Manitoba (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- American Academy of Emergency Medicine
- American Academy of Environmental Medicine
- American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Annals of Agricultural and Environmental Medicine (journal; Institute of Agricultural Medicine; Lublin, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the most interesting examples of conflict concerns a key actor who, until now, has received little attention: Susan Pollack, the representative in Addis Ababa of the grassroots and somewhat maverick American Association for Ethiopian Jews.