The organization also manages the American Association for Medicare Supplement Insurance and the American Association for Critical Illness Insurance websites designed to provide valuable online information.
What does AACII stand for?
AACII stands for American Association for Critical Illness Insurance (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute
- Advanced Audio Codec Interface
- Airports Association Council International (formerly Airport Operators Council International)
- American Association of Crop Insurers
- American Auto Club International (UK)
- Asian Americans for Community Involvement
- Association of American Cancer Institutes
- Association of Americans and Canadians in Israel
- Austrian Association of Court Interpreters
- Arkansas Association of Curriculum and Instruction Administrators
- Army Automated Clothing Initial Issue Point
- Aero Agro Chemical Industries Ltd. (West Bengal, India)
- Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living (Michigan)
- American Association of Cardiologists of Indian Origin (Florida)
- Alberta Association, Canadian Institute of Planners
- Association of the Canadian Institute of Planners (Canada)
- Alamo Area Community Information System (Texas)
- American Association for Collegiate Independent Study (conference)
- Aero Association of the California Institute of Technology
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Association for Critical Illness Insurance website, as viewed on May 21, 2012.
He serves on of the board of directors for the National Association for Critical Illness Insurance (NACII) and on the advisory board for the newly established American Association for Critical Illness Insurance.
Then, in early 2009, Slome established the American Association for Critical Illness Insurance (AACII)--something that he believes was long overdue.
Roughly half of new claims occurred prior to age 55 according to the 2012 Critical Illness Insurance Buyer & Claimant Study published by the American Association for Critical Illness Insurance and General Re Life Corporation.
com)-- Just under half (47%) of new critical illness insurance claims in 2011 began prior to age 55 according to the 2012 Buyer & Claimant Study conducted by the American Association for Critical Illness Insurance (AACII) and General Re Life Corporation.
Contact Information: American Association for Critical Illness Insurance Jesse Slome 818-597-3205 Contact via Email www.