DDS, MPH, president of the American Association for Community Dental Programs and a past president of APHA.
What does AACDP stand for?
AACDP stands for American Association for Community Dental Programs (Cincinnati, OH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AACDP
We have 2 other meanings of AACDP in our Acronym Attic
- Aging-Associated Cognitive Decline
- Alaska Association of Conservation Districts
- ALFS Active Classification Development
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Craniomandibular Disorders
- American Association for Counseling and Development
- Associação de Assistência a Criança Deficiente (Portuguese: Disabled Children Assistance Association; Brazil)
- Association of Anesthesia Clinical Directors
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Device
- Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Association of Chairmen of Departments of Psychiatry
- Accountants Assisting Commercial Dispute Resolution (Australia)
- Action Against Crime and Disorder Unit (UK)
- Aircraft Alerting Communications EMP (Upgrade)
- All Animals Created Equal (Florida)
- Alliance Aviation Center of Excellence (Alliance Airport; Texas)
- American Academic and Cultural Exchange
- American Association for Cancer Education
- American Association of Cat Enthusiasts
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
Samples in periodicals archive:
Outstanding Achievements in Community Dental Programs in 2009 from the American Association for Community Dental Programs (AACDP).