Reference * American Association for Cancer Research 101st Annual Meeting 2010.
What does AACR stand for?
AACR stands for American Association for Cancer Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AACR
We have 19 other meanings of AACR in our Acronym Attic
- American Academy of Certified Public Managers (District of Columbia Society of Certified Public Managers; business organization)
- American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine
- American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine Application Service
- Airport Access Control Pilot Program (airport security program; US DHS)
- Association of Asbestos Cement Pipe Producers
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Association of Academic Chairmen of Plastic Surgery (Arlington Heights, IL)
- l'Association des Agronomes-Conseils du Québec
- African Armed Conflicts Resolved
- American Association of Clinical Research
- Amicale Anglo Cabrio Rennais (French automotive racing group)
- Anglo-American Cataloging Rules
- Association for the Advancement of Civil Rights (political party; Gibraltar)
- Australasian Association of Cancer Registries
- Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules, 2nd Edition (Non-Revised)
- Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules, 2nd Revised Edition
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Automotive Air-Conditioning Registration Board (Australia)
- American Association of Children's Residential Centers
Samples in periodicals archive:
7th Joint Conference of the American Association for Cancer Research and the Japanese Cancer Association: In the Forefront of Basic and Translational Cancer Research.
The American Association for Cancer Research 101st Annual Meeting 2010 was the site of a presentation concerning the finding of a protective effect of vitamin and calcium supplements against breast cancer.
American Association for Cancer Research 97th Annual Meeting.
They induced the cells to commit suicide, Gautam reported in San Francisco on April 9 at the 93rd Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.