Bert Foer, president of the American Antitrust Institute, told Bloomberg News that regulators must decide whether Constellation "has what it takes to transform itself from a non-brewer into a brewer and provide at least as much competition against a tough duopoly as the status quo.
What does AAI stand for?
AAI stands for American Antitrust Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAI
We have 258 other meanings of AAI in our Acronym Attic
- All Appropriate Inquiry
- Alliance Academy International
- Alliance for Africa's Industrialization
- Alliance for American Innovation
- Alliance of American Insurers
- Allied Armies in Itlay
- Alpine Ascents International (Seattle, WA)
- Alternatives to Abortion International
- American Acrylic Injection Inc (Farmersville, TX)
- American Alpine Institution
- American Association of Immunologists
- American Atelier, Inc. (Allentown, PA)
- Amerinex Applied Imaging, Inc
- AMMRL Activity Identifier
- Analisi Ambientale Iniziale (Italian: Initial Environmental Assessment)
- Angle of Approach Indicator
- Ankle-Arm Index (atherosclerosis)
- Antenna-Air Interface
- Aortic Arch Interruption
- Applications Alarms Infrastructure
Samples in periodicals archive:
An introduction examines the benefits of private antitrust enforcement by reference to an empirical study of 40 large private cases, conducted by the American Antitrust Institute.
Lande, a University of Baltimore law professor and director of the American Antitrust Institute, a consumer-focused think tank in Washington.
American Antitrust Institute 2919 Ellicott Street, NW, Suite 1000 Washington, DC 20008 E-mail: BFoer@antitrustinstitute.