The American Animal Hospital Association has declared we may be over-vaccinating our pets and that immunisation against diseases such as distemper, parvovirus and hepatitis should not be given more frequently than every three years.
What does AAHA stand for?
AAHA stands for American Animal Hospital Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHA
We have 15 other meanings of AAHA in our Acronym Attic
- Alachua Arabian Horse Association
- Alamo Arabian Horse Association (Texas)
- Alamo Area Hospitality Association (San Antonio, TX)
- Alberta Amateur Hockey Association
- Alexandria Area Hockey Association
- Allegany Area Historical Association
- American Academy of Health Administration
- American Academy of Healthcare Attorneys
- American Amateur Holdem Association
- American Amputee Hockey Association
- American Appendix Horse Association
- American Arabian Horse Association
- American Association of Handwriting Analysis
- American Association of Homes for the Aging (now American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging, AAHSA)
- Association of Alaska Housing Authorities
- Atlantic Amateur Hockey Association
- Awaiting Action Higher Authority
- American Association of Human-Animal Bond Veterinarians
- American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management
- Advanced Attack Helicopter Battalion
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback SF431 In this publication of the American Animal Hospital Association, a member of the Association of Professional Dog Trainers aims to help veterinary professionals provide patient training programs in a team approach.
based American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) shows that 97 percent of pet owners smile at least once per day due to their pets.
2 million, own a cat or a dog, according to the American Animal Hospital Association.
He made a presentation on cognitive dysfunction to the American Animal Hospital Association at this year's annual meeting in Chicago, and he has conducted clinical trials for Deprenyl Animal Health.