At the Ag Media Summit held recently in New Orleans, LA, the American Agricultural Editors Association (AAEA) announced its annual award honorees.
What does AAEA stand for?
AAEA stands for American Agricultural Editors Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAEA
We have 25 other meanings of AAEA in our Acronym Attic
- Auxiliar de Acção Educativa
- Average Absolute Error
- Average Annual Earnings
- Aviation Armament Equipment
- Awareness Art Ensemble
- Association des Anciens Eleves de l'Ecole Nationale Superieure de Chemie de Montpelier
- African American Environmentalist Association (Washington, Maryland)
- Agriculture and Applied Economics Association
- American Academy of Equine Art, Inc.
- American Agricultural Economics Association
- Arkansas Association of Educational Administrators
- Associação Angolana para Educação de Adultos (Portuguese: Angolan Association for Adult Education; Luanda, Angola)
- Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station
- Association des Anciens Élèves de Bloc Opératoire
- Advanced Automated Electronic Classroom
- aeromedical evacuation control team
- Alaska Arts Education Consortium
- American Association of Editorial Cartoonists (Harrisburg, PA)
- American Association of Engineering Societies
- Antemos Analytical Equipment Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
A representative of the American Agricultural Editors Association will also be on hand to discuss AAEA's latest standards of integrity.
MacKenzie, who spoke to the American Agricultural Editors Association several years ago, died of cancer last year but not before touching many lives with what a mutual friend described as his "healing presence.
The Summit was a joint meeting of the American Agricultural Editors Association, Livestock Publications Council and Agricultural Publishers Association, held July 29-Aug.