As president-elect of the American Academy of Psychoanalysis and Dynamic Psychiatry (AAPDP), I would like to invite everyone coming to Hawaii in May for the American Psychiatric Association to attend the AAPDP meeting May 12-14 in Honolulu.
What does AAP stand for?
AAP stands for American Academy of Psychoanalysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAP
We have 379 other meanings of AAP in our Acronym Attic
- Alternate Access Provider
- Alternate Assignment Program
- Alternative Approval Process (ITU-T)
- Alumni Admissions Program (various universities)
- Always A Pleasure
- Always Annoying People
- Ambulance Association of Pennsylvania
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Academy of Poets
- American Academy of Psychotherapists
- American Association of Producers
- American Association of Publishers
- American Atheist Press
- Amphibious Assault Planner
- Analog Accessory Peripheral
- Analyst Assistance Program
- Angle Addition Postulate
- Annals of Applied Probability (Institute of Mathematical Statistics)
- Announcement Administration Processor (4ESS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of the American Academy of Psychoanalysis, 9, 539-559.
David Spiegel said at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Psychoanalysis and Dynamic Psychiatry.
Leavitt at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Psychoanalysis and Dynamic Psychiatry.
Engel, MC, USA, said at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Psychoanalysis and Dynamic Psychiatry.
Mary Ann Cohen said at the annual winter meeting of the American Academy of Psychoanalysis.
Ian Alger said at a workshop at the annual winter meeting of the American Academy of Psychoanalysis.