McClellan is a member of the Missouri Dental Association, Kansas Dental Association, American Dental Association, American Academy of Osseointegration, Midwest Society of Periodontology, American Academy of Periodontology, Fifth District Dental Society, and the Fifth District Dental Society Study Club.
What does AAP stand for?
AAP stands for American Academy of Periodontology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAP
We have 379 other meanings of AAP in our Acronym Attic
- Alpes Auto Pièces (French: Alpine Auto Parts)
- Altai Assistance Project (Wadhams, NY)
- Alternate Access Provider
- Alternate Assignment Program
- Alternative Approval Process (ITU-T)
- Alumni Admissions Program (various universities)
- Always A Pleasure
- Always Annoying People
- Ambulance Association of Pennsylvania
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study has been published in the Journal of Periodontology, the official publication of the American Academy of Periodontology (AAP).
Photodynamic therapy (PDT) may be an effective way to treat the bacteria associated with periodontal diseases, and very well could provide a better option than antibiotics or other mechanical methods, according to the American Academy of Periodontology, Chicago.
Pregnancy: The American Academy of Periodontology reports that pregnant women with periodontal disease are at an increased risk for preterm births and low-birth-weight babies.
The American Academy of Periodontology aims to scare kids straight by telling them that smoking tobacco through hookahs will undermine their periodontal health.
According to the American Academy of Periodontology (AAP) evidence is mounting that suggests a possible relationship between gum disease and pre-term, low-birth-weight babies.