Restore Medical (NASDAQ:REST), developer of the innovative Pillar([R]) Palatal Implant System - a simple, minimally-invasive treatment for individuals suffering from snoring and mild-to-moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) - today announced results of six clinical studies involving the Pillar Procedure that were presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Foundation (AAO-HNS), held September 18-20.
What does AAO-HNSF stand for?
AAO-HNSF stands for American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association des Amis des Oiseaux (French)
- Association des Archives de l'Ontario (French: Archives Association of Ontario)
- Association of Aviation Ordnancemen
- Audio, Acoustique et Ondes (French: Audio, Acoustics and Waves)
- Australian Army Orders
- Authorized Acquisition Objective
- Autonomous Aircraft Operations
- Awake, Alert and Oriented (medical)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology and American Council of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery (Alexandria, VA)
- Arabidopsis Aldehyde Oxidase 3
- Advocates for the American Osteopathic Association (Chicago, IL)
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Alliance of Aromatherapy
- Area Agency on Aging
- Arts of Africa, Oceania, and the Americas (Metropolitan Museum of Art)
- Association of Academic Orthopaedic Administrators (UK)
- Average Age of Accounts (credit)
- American Association of Open Adoption Agencies
- aerobic ammonia-oxidizing bacteria
Samples in periodicals archive:
Restore Medical will be demonstrating the Pillar Procedure at the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Foundation (AAO-HNSF) annual meeting taking place at the Jacob K.
Using VTEL(R) Corporation's (Nasdaq: VTEL) new Galaxy(tm) videoconferencing system, the 1999 American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Foundation Annual Meeting and Oto Expo will showcase the benefits of videoconferencing in the medical field through a telemedicine demonstration at noon Central Standard Time on Monday, September 27, in room 357 of the Ernest N.