With more than 27,000 members, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons is a not-for-profit organization that provides education programs for orthopaedic surgeons, allied health professionals and the public.
What does AAOS stand for?
AAOS stands for American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAOS
We have 20 other meanings of AAOS in our Acronym Attic
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Association of Accredited Online Programs international
- American Academy of Optometry
- American Academy of Oral Roentgenology (now American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology)
- Anti-Aircraft Operations Room (WWII)
- Average Annual Operating Revenues (US Federal Railroad Administration)
- American Association of Restoration Contractors
- Antiquus Arcanus Ordo Rosae Rubaea et Auraea Crucis
- Amphibious Assault Oceanographic Reconnaissance System
- Acoustic Artillery Observer Subsystem
- Analysis of Aspect Oriented Software
- Ann Arbor Orchid Society (Michigan)
- Army Aviation Operations Section
- Associated Arts of Ocean Shores (est. 1974; Ocean Shores, WA)
- Adaptive Agent Oriented Software Architecture
- American Association for Ophthalmic Standardized Echography (Iowa City, IA)
- America's Army: Open Spanish League (video game group)
- Acetoacet-O-Toluidide (chemical)
- Acqua Alta Oceanographic Tower (oceanic research)
- Anointed Authors on Tour