Recognised by the profession around the world, Professor Gilmartin has a number of fellowships under his belt--he was elected to Fellowship of the American Academy of Optometry in 1990, with a lifetime fellowship to the College of Optometrists 'in recognition of his outstanding contribution to the College and the profession over many years,' in 2000.
What does AAOPT stand for?
AAOPT stands for American Academy of Optometry
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology
- Adolescents Advocacy and Outreach Program (University of Virginia; Charlottesville, VA)
- Airborne Antarctic Ozone Project
- American Academy of Oral Pathology
- American Academy of Orofacial Pain
- American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists
- American Association of Ophthalmic Pathologists
- American Association of Orthodontists Political Action Committee
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Association of Accredited Online Programs international
- American Academy of Oral Roentgenology (now American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology)
- Anti-Aircraft Operations Room (WWII)
- Average Annual Operating Revenues (US Federal Railroad Administration)
- American Association of Restoration Contractors
- Antiquus Arcanus Ordo Rosae Rubaea et Auraea Crucis
- Amphibious Assault Oceanographic Reconnaissance System
- Acoustic Artillery Observer Subsystem
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Analysis of Aspect Oriented Software
- Ann Arbor Orchid Society (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New approaches and tools are needed to improve visual accessibility for people with low vision in the "real world," according to a special article in the July issue of Optometry and Vision Science, official journal of the American Academy of Optometry.
The study is published in Optometry and Vision Science, official journal of the American Academy of Optometry.
He is a member of the American Optometric Association, charter member of the AOA Contact Lens Section, and Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry.
Ocutec Ltd, the medical devices specialist today announced at the American Academy of Optometry Meeting in Orlando CE Mark approval for its first poly(ethylene )glycol (PEG) hydrogel-based contact lens product.
He has held many positions and is a member of a number of societies including the American Academy of Optometry.
4, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Academy of Optometry today announced a joint initiative to work together to better prepare and support their members in delivering the highest quality eye care.
The finding was published in the August issue of Optometry and Vision Science, official journal of the American Academy of Optometry.