In addition, McCoy was inducted as a fellow in the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners in June 2012.
What does AANP stand for?
AANP stands for American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AANP
We have 18 other meanings of AANP in our Acronym Attic
- American Association of Nephrology Nurses and Technicians
- AIDS and Adolescents Network of New York (1987-1999)
- Arts Association of Northern New York (Sackets Harbor, NY)
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development (Canada)
- Albanian-American National Organization, Inc.
- Asset Accountability Network Optimization (USPS)
- Artists Alliance of North Florida
- American Academy of Neurological and Orthopaedic Surgeons (Las Vegas, NV)
- Akamai Accelerated Network Program
- Alberta Association of Naturopathic Practitioners (Canada)
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- American Association of Neuropathologists
- anaerobic anoxygenic photosynthesis
- Advanced Nursing Practice Alliance
- American Academy of Nephrology Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Neurology Professional Association (American Academy of Neurology)
- Association of Advanced Nursing Practice Educators
- Adopt-a-Natural Resource (New York)
- American Association for Nude Recreation (Kissimmee, FL)
- American Association of Newspaper Representatives
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new entity is the result of a merger on January 1, 2013 between The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and The American College of Nurse Practitioners.
Then they must pass a national exam, usually given by American Nurses Credentialing Center or American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 20, 259-265.
org Colorado Nurses Association Affiliate Professional Organizations American College of Nurse Midwives, Region V, Chapter 3 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Colorado Chapter Association of Operating Room Nurses, Denver Chapter CO Association of Nurse Anesthetists Colorado School Nurse Association CO Rocky Mountain Chapter of NAPNAP Metro Denver Oncology Nursing Society Northern Colorado Nurse Practitioner Coalition Public Health Nurses Association of CO Rocky Mountain Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates Rocky Mountain Chapter of the American Assembly for Men in Nursing
Nurse practitioners (NPs) and nurse practitioner advocates, will be recipients of the prestigious State Awards for Excellence and honored on Wednesday, June 23 during the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) 25th National Conference at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona June 23-27, 2010.
Nurse practitioners and nurse practitioner advocates, recipients of the prestigious American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) State Awards for Excellence, will be honored in June 2010 at an awards ceremony and reception held during the AANP 25th Annual National Conference in Phoenix, Arizona.
Nutraceutical: Magnesium Indication: Coronary heart disease risk Source: Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, December 2009; 21(12):651-657.