The American Public Health Association, the American Nurses Association, the American Academy of HIV Medicine, the Lymphoma Society, as well as several state medical societies, support allowing the medical use of marijuana.
What does AAHIVM stand for?
AAHIVM stands for American Academy of HIV Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Association of Home Inspectors
- Asian American Health Initiative
- Associate Member of Association of Heritage Interpretation (UK)
- African American Health Institute of San Bernardino County (California)
- American Azteca Horse International Association
- Arkansas Association for Hearing Impaired Children (Benton, AR)
- American Academy of Healthcare Interior Designers
- Alabama Association of Health Information Management
- Augusta Area Health Information Management Association (Georgia)
- Advanced Airborne Hyperspectral Imaging System
- American Academy of HIV Medicine Specialist
- Airport Authority Hong Kong
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- All American Hockey League
- Alliance for the Advancement of Heritage Languages
- American Alliance for Honest Labeling
- Atlanta Amateur Hockey League (est. 1974; Roswell, GA)
- Australian Animal Health Laboratory
- African American History Month
- Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum (Anchorage, AK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She summarized cost-effectiveness data during the meeting, which was sponsored by the American Academy of HIV Medicine, along with other professional societies, the U.
Antidiarrheals like Imodium, Kaopectate, and fiber supplements are generally safe for HIVers, as are prescription anti-nausea medications, says Judith Feinberg, MD, former chair of the American Academy of HIV Medicine.