The Seldovia Village Tribe Health Center was honored for its tobacco cessation program by the American Academy of Family Physicians and Ask and Act: A Tobacco Cessation Project.
What does AAFP stand for?
AAFP stands for American Academy of Family Physicians
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAFP
We have 9 other meanings of AAFP in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Alumni and Friends of NACURH (National Association of College and University Residence Halls; est. 1982)
- Ardoch Algonquin First Nation and Allies (Tichborne, Ontario, Canada)
- Aide Aux Familles Niemann Pick (French: Aid to Families Association Niemann-Pick)
- Asian American Federation of New York
- Active Ankle-Foot Orthosis
- All Aviation Flightline Online (website)
- American Association for Functional Orthodontics
- Asian-American Foundation of Oregon (Eugene, OR)
- Association of American Food Control Officials, Inc. (animal feed)
- Alabama Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- American Academy of Forensic Psychology
- American Association of Family Physicians
- American Association of Feline Practitioners (Hillsborough, NJ) )
- American Association of Football Prognosticators (est. 1969)
- Association of Austrian Film Producers (Vienna, Austria)
- Azalia Analog Front Panel
- American Academy of Family Physicians' National Congress of Student Members
- American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation (Leawood, KS)
- American Association for Paralegal Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cosman adds, "The American Academy of Family Physicians and the Academy of Pediatrics counsel their doctors to question their patients about guns they keep in the home, where, and how, and to record the answers on the patient's medical record.
CCR sponsors include Massachusetts Medical Society, Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS), American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and the Patient Safety Institute (PSI).
The alerts were developed by the Nutrition Screening Initiative, led by the American Dietetic Association, American Academy of Family Physicians, and National Council on Aging.
A recent case, American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), DC Mo.