Abstract We conducted a survey of physician members of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery to determine the incidence and nature of facial traumas seen in their practices.
What does AAFPRS stand for?
AAFPRS stands for American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of AAFPRS in our Acronym Attic
- American Association of Family Physicians
- American Association of Feline Practitioners (Hillsborough, NJ) )
- American Association of Football Prognosticators (est. 1969)
- Association of Austrian Film Producers (Vienna, Austria)
- Azalia Analog Front Panel
- American Academy of Family Physicians' National Congress of Student Members
- American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation (Leawood, KS)
- American Association for Paralegal Education
- American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation
- Association of Angel Fire Property Owners
- Asian Australasian Federation of Pain Societies (est. 2010)
- Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Automotive Alternative Fuels Registration Board (Australia)
- American Association of Fund-Raising Counsel
- Alberta Agriculture, Food and Rural Development
- Alberta Association of Fund Raising Executives (Canada)
- ABN (Algemene Bank Nederland) AMRO (Amsterdam-Rotterdam) Floating Rate Fund
- African-American Freedom and Reconstruction League (Philadelphia, PA)
- Affiliates Absolutely Free Referral Service (Tampa, FL)
- Australian Air Force Rugby Union (St Leonard's, NSW)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The article listed 23 medical societies, including the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, that are fighting mandatory hospitalist programs.