The American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress is a multidisciplinary network of professionals who are committed to the advancement of intervention for survivors of trauma.
What does AAETS stand for?
AAETS stands for American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AAETS in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Exercise and Sport Science (Red Hill, Queensland, Australia)
- Australian Association for Exercise and Sports Science
- Army Airborne, Electronics and Special Warfare Board (Fort Bragg, NC)
- A Avenir Evolution Technologique (French: A Future Technology Evolution; est. 1996)
- Alberta Advanced Education and Technology (Canada)
- American Association of Electrodiagnostic Technologists (est. 1974; Chapel Hill, NC)
- Asean Academy of Engineering and Technology
- Astrological Association of East Tennessee
- Australian Agency for Education and Training
- Atomic Spectroscopy with Electrothermal Atomization
- Aquatic Animal Experiment Unit (NASA)
- African American English Vernacular
- American Association of Extension Veterinarians
- Association of Accredited Event Videographers (peer review)
- Australian All Electric Vehicles (retailer)
- American Association of Electronic Voice Phenomena
- American Association of Equine Veterinary Technicians (San Marcos, CA)
- Advanced Aircraft Early Warning Radar
- Austin Association for the Education of Young Children (Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress has released the fifth edition of A Practical Guide for Crisis Response in Our Schools.