WASHINGTON -- The American Academy of Dermatology will soon start giving its official imprimatur to sunscreen products that it deems worthy, outgoing AAD President Stephen Stone said at the academy's annual meeting.
What does AAD stand for?
AAD stands for American Academy of Dermatology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAD
We have 177 other meanings of AAD in our Acronym Attic
- Airborne Assault Division
- Aircraft Armament Division
- Alabama Association of the Deaf
- Alaska Association of the Deaf
- All About Dollars
- Allgemeiner Anlagedienst
- Allowance Appendix Documentation
- Almost a Doctor
- Alpha-Aminoadipic Acid
- American Academy of Denturity
- American Academy of Diplomacy (est. 1983; Washington, DC)
- American Annals of the Deaf
- Analog Alignment Diskette
- Analog Analog Digital (audio CD recording format, recording/mixing/mastering)
- Analysis & Application Division
- Angolan Action for Development (Angola)
- Annual Aggregate Deductible (insurance)
- Anti-Arrhythmic Drugs
- Antibiotic-Associated Diarrhea
- Appeals Arbitration Division (ICAS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Association and the American Academy of Dermatology say that tanning beds are hazardous, and 19 states have passed laws restricting access to tanning salons for those under 18.
The Best Ways to Prevent Skin Cancer The American Academy of Dermatology recommends the following precautions to lessen the chances of developing skin cancer: * Minimize Sun Exposure, especially during the peak sun hours, 10 a.
New Study Finds High School Students Get Enough UV Exposure on an Average Day to Cause Sunburn, American Academy of Dermatology, [press release], April 24, 2002, www.