She is the current president-elect of the American Academy of Dental Hygiene (www.
What does AADH stand for?
AADH stands for American Academy of Dental Hygiene
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AADH
- Association of African Development Finance Institutions
- Association Amna pour Defendre les Femmes Contre la Violence
- American Art Design Group (California)
- Association Amis De Georges
- Association for the Advancement of Disc Golf (online community)
- Arizona Association for District Governing Boards
- ACE Air Defence Ground Environment
- Allied Command Europe Air Defense Ground Environment
- American Academy of Dental Group Practice
- Alopecia-Anosmia-Deafness-Hypogonadism (syndrome)
- Aromatic Amine Dehydrogenase (used with amino acids)
- Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Advanced Avionics Data Handling System
- Action for Ability Development and Inclusion (New Delhi, India)
- Advocate's Association for Disability Independence
- Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit (also seen as ADI)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Assoziierter Dermatologischer Institute (German; dermatologists)
- Asian American Diabetes Initiative (est. 2000; Boston, MA)
- Assess Align Develop Induct (Hyderabad, India)
- Agensi AntiDadah Kebangsaan (Malay: National Anti-Doping Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is an active member of the American Academy of Dental Hygiene, North East Regional Board of Dental Examiners and American Dental Hygienists' Association for which she serves on the Editorial Advisory Board of Access magazine, and has earned Professional Membership in The National Speakers Association.