Walker is committed to group dental practice and is an active member of the American Academy of Dental Group Practice.
What does AADGP stand for?
AADGP stands for American Academy of Dental Group Practice
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Annual Average Daily Flow (traffic data)
- Arixo Air Defense Force (Crimson Skies universe)
- Association of African Development Finance Institutions
- Association Amna pour Defendre les Femmes Contre la Violence
- American Art Design Group (California)
- Association Amis De Georges
- Association for the Advancement of Disc Golf (online community)
- Arizona Association for District Governing Boards
- ACE Air Defence Ground Environment
- Allied Command Europe Air Defense Ground Environment
- Alopecia-Anosmia-Deafness-Hypogonadism (syndrome)
- American Academy of Dental Hygiene
- Aromatic Amine Dehydrogenase (used with amino acids)
- Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Advanced Avionics Data Handling System
- Action for Ability Development and Inclusion (New Delhi, India)
- Advocate's Association for Disability Independence
- Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit (also seen as ADI)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Assoziierter Dermatologischer Institute (German; dermatologists)
- Asian American Diabetes Initiative (est. 2000; Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Errante currently serves as the President of the American Academy of Dental Group Practice.
Rogers also serves on the board of directors and executive committee of the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care ("AAAHC") and is an active member and past-president of the American Academy of Dental Group Practice ("AADGP").