As attitudes towards using cosmetic treatments to slow down the signs of aging continue to change a study by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry found that 54% percent of respondents thought that a smile can defy the effects of aging and 88% of those aged 30 to 39 would spend discretionary income to improve their looks.
What does AACD stand for?
AACD stands for American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AACD
We have 43 other meanings of AACD in our Acronym Attic
- Amphibious Assault Command and Control System
- Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- African American Chamber of Commerce San Antonio (San Antonio, TX)
- Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines, Inc.
- Aging and Adult Care of Central Washington
- Atlanta Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women (Georgia)
- African American Chamber of Commerce of Westchester and Rockland Counties
- Aging-Associated Cognitive Decline
- Alaska Association of Conservation Districts
- ALFS Active Classification Development
- American Academy of Craniomandibular Disorders
- American Association for Counseling and Development
- Associação de Assistência a Criança Deficiente (Portuguese: Disabled Children Assistance Association; Brazil)
- Association of Anesthesia Clinical Directors
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Device
- Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Association for Community Dental Programs (Cincinnati, OH)
- American Association of Chairmen of Departments of Psychiatry
- Accountants Assisting Commercial Dispute Resolution (Australia)
- Action Against Crime and Disorder Unit (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Juneja is an active member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Over the years Daniel has learnt much about Smile Design and is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
We're all for self-expression, but the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry has issued a warning that tongue and lip piercings cause health and dental problems.
Morris is only one of approximately 300 dentists worldwide who have received high honors with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
are the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Charitable Foundation, Inc.