Byline: Dubai The American Academy of Continuing Medical Education has entered into a joint sponsorship agreement with the organisers of Arab Health, the region's biggest gathering of medical professionals.
What does AACME stand for?
AACME stands for American Academy of Continuing Medical Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association for Advancement of Creative Musicians
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- Australian Association of Computational Mechanics (University of New South Wales, Australia)
- Australians against Constitutional Monarchy
- Average Absolute Control Movement
- Office of Affirmative Action, Compliance and Monitoring (Michigan State University; East Lansing, MI)
- Australian Acupuncture Chinese Medicine Association
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Annual Conference
- Austin Area Christian Mountain Bikers (Texas)
- Anne Arundel County Muslim Council (Maryland)
- American Association of Community Mental Health Center Psychiatrists
- Autonomous Air Combat Maneuvering Instrumentation system
- Army Acquisition Career Management Information System
- Associação Amigos do Conservatório de Música da Madeira (Portuguese: Friends of the Madeira Music Conservatory Association)
- Asian Association of Career Management Professionals (Singapore)
- Advanced Automatic Crash Notification (General Motors)
- American Academy of Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology
- American Academy of Colleges of Nursing
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Academy of Continuing Medical Education (AACME) recognized the extraordinary career, contribution and international achievements Dr Lim has made to the field of surgery by naming its 28th Award 'The Dr Susan Lim Award' for the advancement in the Laparoscopic & Minimally Invasive Surgery'.