The American Academy Of Child and Adolescent psychiatry (AACAP)informs the public on child sexual abuse and offers tips on what to do when a child says he or she has been sexually abused.
What does AACAP stand for?
AACAP stands for American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AACAP
We have 6 other meanings of AACAP in our Acronym Attic
- Atlantic Apparel Contractors Association, Inc.
- Australian Acupuncture Association
- Australian Association of Campus Activities
- Australians Against Child Abuse
- Authentic Artifacts Collectors Association
- Autopia Absentee Catalog Auction
- AIDS Action Council of the Australian Capital Territory (CBO, Australia)
- Australian Association of Consulting Archaeologists Inc.
- Amarillo Area Center for Advanced Learning (Texas)
- African American Cultural Arts Organization (est. 1989; Palm Beach, FL)
- American Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Area Agency on Aging of the Capital Area (Texas)
- Army Aboriginal Community Assistance Program (Australia)
- Associate of the Australian College of Ambulance Professionals (Australia)
- ATSIC/Army Community Assistance Program
- Athens Area Child Abuse Prevention Council (Georgia)
- Association for the Advancement of Central Asian Research
- Association des Amis des Chats Abyssins et Somalis (French cat lovers' association)
- Assembly Area Counter Attacking Force (NATO)
- Ann Arbor Coalition Against the War
Samples in periodicals archive:
His team presents its findings in five papers published in the November Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
html>, accessed May 30, 2005; and Weisfeld GE and Woodward L, Current evolutionary perspectives on adolescent romantic relations and sexuality, Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2004, 43(1):11-19.
The volume was developed by the Committee on Community Psychiatry and Consultation to Agencies of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 35, 997-1008.
According to the recent data of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (2003), almost one in ten pupils in the Primary School appears to have learning difficulties.