What appellate judges want to read, appellate lawyers will want to read too, so the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers and the ABA's Council of Appellate Lawyers became early supporters of The Journal and still furnish subscriptions to their members.
What does AAAL stand for?
AAAL stands for American Academy of Appellate Lawyers (Rockville, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAAL
We have 13 other meanings of AAAL in our Acronym Attic
- Another Annoying Acronym I Don't Understand :-)
- Association des Anciens et des Amis de l'Institut Français (French: Alumni Association and Friends of the French Institute)
- African American Association of Innkeepers International
- American Association for the Abolition of Involuntary Mental Hospitalization
- Anti-Aircraft Artillery Intelligence Service (US DoD)
- Atlanta Area Association of Independent Schools
- Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal
- Advertising Agencies Association of Jamaica (est. 1962)
- Asociación Atlética Argentinos Juniors
- Active Array Antenna Lens
- American Academy of Arts And Letters
- American Alumni Association of Lebanon (est. 1996)
- American Association for Applied Linguistics (Birmingham, AL)
- Ankara Ataturk Anadolu Lisesi (High School, Turkey)
- American Association for the Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care (now Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care)
- Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care (formerly American Association for the Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care)
- American Association for Active Lifestyles and Fitness
- American Association of Australian Literary Studies
- ABN (Algemene Bank Nederland) AMRO (Amsterdam-Rotterdam) Asset Management Holdings, Inc. (also seen as AAAMHI)
- Advanced Air-to-Air Missile
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a fellow in the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers and has served on The Florida Bar's Appellate Court Rules Committee, Appellate Practice Section (executive council), and the Criminal Law Section (chair, executive council).
To fund state court personnel who might be unable to attend without financial assistance, three Fellows of the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers created a non-profit foundation to raise the necessary money, and then to accept grant applications from conferees needing financial assistance.