Co-sponsored by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M; www.
What does A4M stand for?
A4M stands for American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Australian 4 Day Enduro
- Action 4 Employment (UK)
- Advocates for Education (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Architecture for Education Inc. (Pasadena, CA)
- Arts for Everyone
- Assess for Emigration (emigration advisory service; Hampshire, England, UK)
- Amnesty 4 Families
- Algorithms For Genomes (university course name)
- Advocates for International Development
- Arts for Learning
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a speaker for many distinguished organizations, including the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
The physicians of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), and the advocacy of aging intervention and biomedical research, have brought millions of new consumers to the realization that "Aging Is Not Inevitable.
The doctors of Infinite Vitality are certified in Age Management Medicine and are members of the American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine.
Marika von Viczay is member of the New York Academy of Science, the American Naturopathic Medical Association, the International Society of Lymphology, & the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, among others.
The Asia-Pacific Conference and Exhibition on Anti-Aging Medicine 2002 will be organized by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and the Office of Life Sciences of the National University of Singapore's Faculty of Medicine.