American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN)Viewpoint (May 1, 2007)--"Nursing Journal Clubs: How to Develop and Achieve Success With Your Efforts.
What does AAACN stand for?
AAACN stands for American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AAACN in our Acronym Attic
- African American Association of Cultural Exchange (Nyack University; New York)
- Airport Access Authorization to Commercial Establishments (US FEMA)
- American Association of Adult and Continuing Education (Bowie, MD)
- American Association of Agricultural College Editors (now Agricultural Communicators in Education)
- Australian Association of Adult and Community Education, Inc.
- Association of American Agricultural Colleges and Experiment Stations (US)
- Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation (Michigan)
- Asian American Arts and Cultural Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Arab Association for Arts, Culture and Information
- American Association of Applied Corpus Linguistics
- Army Airborne/Airlift Coordinating Office
- Ann Arbor Area Committee for Peace
- Athens Alliance of Allbreed Canine Rescue and Referral, Inc. (Athens, GA)
- American Academy of Ambulatory Care Service
- American Association for the Advancement of Curriculum Studies (est. 2001)
- All Aspect Adversary Counter Tactics
- Area Agency on Aging of Central Texas (Belton, TX)
- Ann Arbor Area Community Tennis Association (Michigan)
- Alpena Alcona Area Credit Union (Alpena, MI)
- Asian Association of Agricultural Colleges and Universities
Samples in periodicals archive:
The practice of telehealth nursing--defined as using the nursing process to provide care to individual patients or defined patient populations over a telecommunication device--is governed by criteria established by the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (3).