American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN)Viewpoint (May 1, 2007)--"Nursing Journal Clubs: How to Develop and Achieve Success With Your Efforts.
What does AAAC stand for?
AAAC stands for American Academy of Ambulatory Care
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAAC
We have 41 other meanings of AAAC in our Acronym Attic
- Association for the Advancement of Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Austin Area Alliance of Black School Educators (Austin, TX)
- Academic Achievement and Accountability Commission
- Academic Affairs Advisory Committee (university)
- Affirmative Action Advisory Committee
- African American Advisory Committee
- African American Awareness Club
- All Aluminum Alloy Conductor (power transmission and distribution)
- Alliance for Augmentative and Alternative Communication (now Helping Autistic Persons Participate Independently through All Communication Techniques)
- America Alliance Authority and Compliance (US Department of Transportation)
- American Association of Automatic Control
- Anti-Armor Automatic Cannon
- Asian Association for Algorithms and Computation
- Astronomy and Astrophysics Advisory Committee (US NSF)
- Ateneo Alumni Association Canada (Ateneo de Naga University)
- Australian Aboriginal Affairs Council
- Australian Association of Agricultural Consultants
- Authentication, Authorization, Accounting, and Charging
- Avery Aldridge Activity Center (Flint, Michigan)
- Avoid At All Costs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Telehealth Core Course Recognizing that frontline nurses need a high level of knowledge and training, the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing now offers the Telehealth Nursing Practice Core Course, available online and on CD-ROM.