Sponsors: Fordham University School of Law Louis Stein Center for Law and Ethics Institute on Religion, Law and Lawyer's Work Fordham Urban Law Journal Fordham University Center for Ethics Education Co-sponsors: American Academy of Adoption Attorneys American Association for the Advancement of Science, Dialogue on Science, Ethics and Religion Auburn Theological Seminary Kalsman Institute on Judaism and Health, Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion Louis Finkelstein Institute, The Jewish Theological Seminary National Association of Elder Law Attorneys National Association of Muslim Attorneys Additional Supporter: American Bar Association Commission on Legal Problems of the Elderly Joyce M.
What does AAAA stand for?
AAAA stands for American Academy of Adoption Attorneys (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAAA
We have 76 other meanings of AAAA in our Acronym Attic
- Ajoittain Aivokuollut Ajanvietto Armeija (Finnish: Occasionally Brain-dead Pastime Army; gaming clan, BF1942)
- Akron Area Arts Alliance (Ohio)
- Alabama Accumulated Adjustment Account (Alabama Income Tax Form 20S)
- Alamo Area Aquatic Association (San Antonio, TX)
- Albuquerque Aerostat Ascension Association (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- All Ateneo Alumni Alliance (Ateneo de Naga University)
- Alliance for Aviation Across America (Washington, DC)
- Always Afloat Always Accessible (shipping)
- Amateur Athletic Association of America
- American Academy Alumni Association, Inc.
- American Academy of Anesthesiologists Assistants
- American Association Against Acronyms :-)
- American Association for Affirmative Action
- American Association for the Advancement of Atheism
- American Association of Advertising Agencies
- American Association of Amateur Arborists
- American Association of Amateur Astronomers
- Amicale Azuréenne des Amateurs d'Alpine (French car club)
- Anonymous Acronym Abuse Association
- Antique Advertising Association of America (Petersburg, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wallace is a member of the American Academy of Adoption Attorneys (AAAA), the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), is currently serving as a Board member of the Joint Council on International Children's Services (JCICS), and also chairs the Board of an inner-city ministry in his hometown of Evansville, Indiana.