The American Academy of Actuaries is grading retirement-income systems and reform proposals.
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for American Academy of Actuaries
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAA
We have 914 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- Allocations, Assessments, and Analysis
- Alpha Associates Alliance (Knoxville, Tennessee)
- Alpha-1 Association of Australia (South Perth, WA, Australia)
- Alpha-Amino Acid
- Alstyle Apparel & Activewear (clothing)
- Alternate Assembly Area
- Amateur Astronomers Association (New York City, NY)
- Amateur Athletic Association (of England)
- Amateurs d'Automobiles Anciennes (French: Vintage Car Enthusiasts)
- American Abstract Artists
- American Academy of Addictionology
- American Academy of Advertising
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Accordionists' Association
- American Accounting Association
- American Airlines Arena (Miami, FL)
- American Allergy Association
- American Ambulance Association
- American Andalusian Association
- American Angus Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among other campaign participants are the American Academy of Actuaries and organizations in Canada and Mexico.
He is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA), a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA), a Fellow of the Life Management Institute (FLMI) and a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU).
The American Academy of Actuaries has been heavily engaged in the past few years in assisting policymakers and regulators in Washington and state governments with navigating the complexities of the Affordable Care Act," said Academy President Tom Terry.
She is an associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries.
19, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Academy of Actuaries issued important new analysis of the factors that contribute to well-governed public-sector employee pension systems, and funding policy decisions that have led to the underfunding of many plans throughout the United States in recent years.
21, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Academy of Actuaries announced that Darryl Walter has joined the organization as its new director of membership today.
Wendlandt is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries.