What does AACBIS stand for?
AACBIS stands for American Academy for the Certification of Brain Injury Specialists
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association des Amis des Chats Abyssins et Somalis (French cat lovers' association)
- Assembly Area Counter Attacking Force (NATO)
- Ann Arbor Coalition Against the War
- Aeronautics & Astronautics Coordinating Board
- Aeronautics and Astronautics Coordinating Board
- Alliance Atlantis Communications Inc.
- Ann Arbor Concert Band (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Associate of the Association of Certified Bookkeeprs (UK)
- Association of Australian Convention Bureaux (business event promoters)
- Australasian Association of Clinical Biochemists
- Association of Anatomy, Cell Biology and Neurobiology Chairpersons
- American Academy of Cognitive and Behavioral Psychology (Kent, OH)
- American Artists of Chinese Brush Painting (est. 1981)
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (accrediting agency)
- Australian Association for Cognitive and Behaviour Therapy (Australia)
- Aboriginal Art and Culture Centre (Australia)
- Adaptive Agents in Cultural Contexts
- Aerodrome Approach Control Charge
- African American Catholic Congregation (est. 1989)
- African American Chamber of Commerce