9/11-14 American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine 56th Annual Meeting For more information on the 2002 New Orleans meeting contact the AACPDM by phone (847.
What does AACPDM stand for?
AACPDM stands for American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- Approved Acronym Creation Permit (humor)
- Assistant Area Commander, Plans (US Coast Guard)
- Associate of the Association of Computer Professionals (UK)
- Australian Association of Consultant Pharmacies
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy Council of Deans (Alexandria, VA)
- Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy (Las Vegas, NV)
- Australian Association of Consultant Pharmacy
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Products Association (US)
- Association for Communist and Post-Communist Studies (Australia)
- American Alliance of Cancer Pain Initiatives
- Anne Arundel County Public Library
- American Academy of Certified Public Managers (District of Columbia Society of Certified Public Managers; business organization)
- American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine
- American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine Application Service
- Airport Access Control Pilot Program (airport security program; US DHS)
- Association of Asbestos Cement Pipe Producers
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Association of Academic Chairmen of Plastic Surgery (Arlington Heights, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harper PhD, ABPP, is President of the American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine (AACPDM) and a Professor of Pediatrics and Graduate studies in Rehabilitation at the University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA.