What does AC&S stand for?
AC&S stands for Amedd (Army Medical Department) Center and School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AC&S
- Axiom of Choice (math)
- Aylesbury College (Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK)
- Companion of the Order (Australian honor)
- Adenylyl Cyclase Type I
- Anti-Cloud Lab (cloud computing)
- Alberta Consumer & Corporate Affairs (Canada)
- Advanced Computers & Electronics, Inc.
- Advanced Concepts & Engineering
- American Car and Foundry
- Acquisition, Construction, and Improvements
- Attitude Control and Stabilization
- Automatic Control and Systems Engineering (Sheffield University, UK)
- Australian Cable & Telephony
- Aberdeen, Carolina & Western Railway Co.
- Air Communications and Weather
- Aircraft Control & Warning
- Always Cleaning & Waxing
- Allegheny County & Western Pennsylvania Association of Township Commissioners
- (Analysis/Analyst) Console (-Maneuver Control System)
- adenylate cyclase activity