The court noted that the law dictates who must be on the quality assurance and improvement committee of an ambulatory care facility.
What does ACF stand for?
ACF stands for Ambulatory Care Facility
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACF
We have 316 other meanings of ACF in our Acronym Attic
- Airlift Clearance File
- Airline Consumer Forum
- Alabama Coastal Foundation
- Alameda County Fire Department (California)
- Alaska Conservation Foundation
- Algebraically Closed Field (mathematics)
- All Chiru Fans
- Alliance for Children and Families (merger of FSA and NAHSC)
- Alternate Command Facility
- Alternative Care Facility
- American Canine Foundation
- American Checker Federation
- American Chestnut Foundation
- American Cinema Foundation
- American Communications Foundation
- American Composers Forum
- American Crossword Federation
- American Culinary Federation
- Amorphous Carbon Fluoride
- Analysis, Correlation, and Fusion (Air Space Ops Ctr)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 19-bed acute, rehabilitation and ambulatory care facility will include a 24-hour emergency department.
In addition to the new school, it will include 2 levels of below-grade parking, ground floor retail space, an ambulatory care facility for the NYU hospital, market-rate rental apartments and residential condominium units and 13,000 square feet of open public space in a plaza to the west of the building.
Built on pilings, the new steel-framed addition will include 212 medical/surgical beds and other support facilities, including a first floor pediatric ambulatory care facility, the second, third, and fourth floors will include medical/surgical beds; the next two floors will contain critical care units; and the top floor will contain post partum/nursery.