Mike has been an amateur telescope maker for over 30 years and a deep sky and comet imager since the early 1980s.
What does ATM stand for?
ATM stands for Amateur Telescope Maker(ing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ATM
We have 419 other meanings of ATM in our Acronym Attic
- Airborne Topographic Mapper
- Aircrew Training Manual
- Airlines of Tasmania, Australia (ICAO code)
- Al Tayer Motors (United Arab Emirates)
- All Team Meeting (various organizations)
- All Time Money (aka Any Time Money)
- Alternating Turing Machine (computing)
- Alternative Test Method (ITU-T)
- Alternative To Money
- Alternative Transportation Modes (Naples, FL)
- American Time Machine (music)
- American Turf Monthly
- Americans for Transportation Mobility
- An Teanga Mharthanach (Irish)
- Andrew Test Martin (wrestler)
- Angkatan Tentera Malaysia (Malaysian Armed Forces)
- Anjungan Tunai Mandiri (Indonesian: Automated Teller Machine)
- Annals of Thoracic Medicine (Saudi Thoracic Society)
- Annuaire des Thèses en Mathematiques
- Annual Technical Meeting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Astronomy Group, the American Meteor Society and the Amateur Telescope Makers of Boston, comes to the same conclusion in a paper to appear in the Sept.