The programme will follow the Amateur Swimming Association (ASA) Adult Learn to Swim framework and will be delivered by fully qualified experienced ASA/UKCC Level 2 swimming teachers.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Amateur Swimming Association (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- All Source Analysis
- Allele Specific Amplification
- Allied States of America
- Allocation Spécifique d'Attente (French; supplemental income)
- Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Alternate Splice Area (FOC)
- Alternative Strategy Advisers LLC
- Alumni Scholars Association (various schools)
- Always Safe Afloat (shipping)
- Amateur Softball Association
- American Sailing Association
- American Saluki Association (Michigan)
- American Salvage Association (Arlington, VA)
- American Schizophrenia Association
- American Scholastic Association
- American Scientific Affiliation
- American Screenwriters Association
- American Shipbuilding Association
- American Shotcrete Association
- American Simmental Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He captained the English and British teams on numerous occasions and was named BBC 'Sports Boy of the Year' in 1955 and 1956, the year he won the Triple Crown at the Amateur Swimming Association (ASA) National Championships.
A report by the Amateur Swimming Association and Kellogg's concluded that hundreds of thousands of youngsters are being failed by schools who ignore the curriculum, sparking calls for an overhaul in the way swimming is taught.
Cabinet leisure member Martin Mullaney said plans for a scaled down version of the Aquatics Centre were being developed following discussions with the Amateur Swimming Association.
It has been funded by the Amateur Swimming Association and supports the council's Widening Horizons 4 Sport initiative, which aims to improve sporting experiences and widen opportunities for people to enjoy them.
You can qualify as a swimming teacher by completing qualifications awarded by the Amateur Swimming Association (ASA) or the Swimming Teachers' Association (STA).
We are delighted that the Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association is bidding for the event and we would hope the government will back them all the way.
That is why the Government has funded this innovative scheme, developed by the Amateur Swimming Association and Total Swimming.